- Pray for the Lord’s sovereign ruling over the situation in Israel, that in spite of the human toll and the great uncertainty over that region, He will accomplish something constructive for the advancement of His economy, not only to prepare the world situation, but also to build up His Body and prepare His Bride, for His coming.
- Pray that God will save many people from all backgrounds, and even gain them to be in His recovery, to be part of His testimony in the local churches in that region.
- Pray for this conference next weekend, that the Lord will release His speaking to meet the particular need at this time, and that the saints attending will have genuine blending for more of the reality of the Body of Christ.
- Pray for the church in Leipzig, and for the surrounding cities (Dresden and Jena), where 46 adults recently attended a blending conference. Pray for the new ones who, through the recent gospel trips and the saints’ continuing to go out, have been brought into having regular times of home meetings and of reading the Bible.
- Pray for the 216 attendees at the recent University Students’ Conference in Germany, including 59 new students who attended the conference for the first time, that many of them will give themselves willingly to the Lord in the day of His warfare, and that the Lord’s hand will follow His speaking for the seed of the word of the kingdom to bear fruit in each student.
- Pray for churches’ practicing of the God-ordained way, that the saints would be strengthened with the Word and rise up to cooperate with the Lord in the last month of the year in order to reach this year’s goals set by each of the respective local churches.
- Pray for the 11 military active duty saints in the church, 3 of whom are deployed in the Middle East, that they would bear the Lord’s testimony amongst their fellow soldiers and that the gospel would run in the armed forces.
- Pray that the plans to build a significant addition to the campus house next to Old Dominion University (ODU) in Norfolk would be approved without hindrance.
- Pray that the students at ODU, having recently received club status, will draw more seekers on campus as they have begun tabling and holding twice weekly Bible studies on campus.
- Pray that all the guests who attended Friday’s gospel meeting will be indelibly impacted by what they witnessed and heard, and that the Spirit will continue to operate in them.
- Pray that all the guests who have not yet received the Lord will receive Him, and that all who have received the Lord will have the desire to grow in their Christian life and long for the guileless milk of the Word.
- Pray that the Lord will release the baptisms of all who still need to be baptized.
- Pray that the saints will rise up to shepherd the new contacts, so that the Lord can continue His work in each of them.
- Pray that the Lord will bring all the saints from the various halls and languages to meet together for the blending and for the testimony of the one Body.
- Pray that the Lord will use this opportunity to speak a word of shepherding and perfecting to all the saints according to what is in His heart to meet the church’s present need and for the church to go on in a way that pleases Him.
- Pray that the saints will pick up the burden that has been recently released in the church, including in brother Minoru’s fellowship with the sisters and the working saints, that all of us in the church would be shepherds, to shepherd one another and to shepherd those outside the church.
- Pray for the shepherding of our children and young people, both by their parents at home and by the saints in the church, that the unfeigned faith would be passed on to them for the lineage of faith to continue in the Lord’s recovery.
The above are some of the current prayer burdens that the saints may bring to the Lord in their personal or corporate prayer; however, the saints should be exercised to follow the leading of the Spirit in their prayer.