Learn more about us.
The church in Irvine isn't our name, it's our description. As such, it's an inclusive title, not an exclusive one.
We gather together simply as believers of the Lord in this city, and we receive as our brothers and sisters all who believe in Jesus Christ. Likewise, we warmly welcome guests and visitors who are not Christians.
As believers in Christ who love and serve Him, we enjoy the Lord's supper each Sunday. Following our worship of the Father, we share with one another what we have enjoyed from God's Word in an open session of mutual teaching and encouragement.
Our weekly children's lessons (Pre-K-6th) include an age-appropriate curriculum consisting of Bible stories, character lessons, and fun children's songs. We seek to help our little ones develop into young men and women who love Jesus Christ, know the Bible, and seek God’s kingdom first.
Our home meetings are at the heart of our church life and community. These small group gatherings are characterized by a vital spiritual pursuit, an intimate loving atmosphere, and a committed goal of spiritual fruit-bearing. We warmly welcome you to join a group.
Our hope is that during their teenage years, our young people would develop a taste for the Word of God and grow in the divine life of God. We provide an atmosphere rich with God's Word, healthy companionships, and fun activities.
Our college students love to read the Bible, sing hymns, pray, serve in the church, preach the gospel, and shepherd younger believers with one another. If you are a college student in the Orange County area, chances are that we have brothers and sisters in school with you!
We hold retreats, conferences, and special trainings throughout the year that are designed for your spiritual growth and Christian advance. Whether we gather in person or virtually, these events are open for all to attend.
“I am blessed to say that since 2007, this has been my church community and support group through each stage of life–single, married, and now with two children.”
We hold the faith which is common to all the believers (1 Titus 1:4).
- The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired word by word by God through the Holy Spirit (2 Pet. 1:21, 2 Tim. 3:16).
- God is uniquely one, yet triune - the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (1 Tim. 2:5a, Matt. 28:19).
- The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, John 1:14).
- Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption (1 Pet. 2:24, Eph. 1:7a).
- Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day (1 Cor. 15:4).
- Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all (Acts 1:9, Acts 2:33, Acts 2:36).
- Whenever any person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the one Body of Christ (Acts 20:21, John 3:3, Eph. 1:22-23, Rom. 12:5).
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself (1 Thes. 2:19).
Would you like to learn more?
Get connected with someone who can help.