Webcast training regulations
The training is for 24 hours a day and 6 days.
- There will be two meetings daily at 4:00pm and 7:30pm beginning Monday, July 3, and concluding after the evening meeting, Saturday, July 8, 2023.
- Registered Full-time: Attendance at every session is required. Only three excused absences (in advance) are allowed. No unexcused absences are allowed. You will need to notify your attendance coordinator to be excused.
- Each trainee is required to wear a name badge for admission. The badge clips will be collected at the end of the training to be reused for later training.
- Please sit in your assigned seat. You are not allowed to offer your seat or name badge to anyone at any time. Assigned seats should not be shared or changed without permission the responsible brothers at the Webcast.
- Be in your seat FIVE minutes before each meeting(3:55pm and 7:25pm).
- Do not leave your seat early without permission.
- No eating or drinking is allowed during the meeting.
- Please use the restroom before or after the meetings.
- Every trainee should be ready and prepared to be tested. Prepare by using your notes from the messages, outlines, and text of verses.
- No talking or loud noises during the message or testimonies, especially in the back rows.
- There is a mandatory study time for all full-time trainees from 9:00am to 12:00pm every day from Tuesday through Saturday. As in the message meetings in the afternoons and evenings, your attendance in the mornings is not optional.
- Young people’s study sessions are mandatory for all English-speaking young people (High School through College Age) attending the training. Daily meetings together from 9:00am to 11:30am will be held at the LSM campus. The responsible ones for the young people from each locality must make sure that their young people get back to their hospitality from 12:00-3:00pm each day. Please do not leave any young people at the LSM campus during this time.