Live training regulations
This is a training, 24 hours a day for 6 days.
- Meeting schedule: There will be two meetings daily at 4:00pm and 7:30pm.
- Arriving at the LSM Campus: Come early, come singing, praising, praying, and rejoicing. Be inyour seat 5 minutes before meeting times (3:55pm and 7:25pm).
- Greeting: Do all greeting, visiting, and fellowshipping outside the building. To prevent the spread of germs, please avoid shaking hands. Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- Assigned Seating: Everyone in this training has an assigned seat and it is against training regulations to offer your seat or name badge to anyone at any time. Please do not sit in any other seat without permission from LSM Registration. If your seat is empty, you will be marked as absent. In the event of an open meeting, you must remain in your assigned seat.
- During the meeting: Exercise to receive the word. No eating or drinking is allowed during the meeting. No talking during the message or testimonies, especially in the back rows.
- Leaving your seat: You may not leave your seat during the training meetings. If you leave your seat for any reason before the training meeting is dismissed, including to use the restroom, your seat number will be recorded.
- After the message: Exercise to practice prophesying—please be brief.
- Leaving the meeting area: When the meeting is dismissed, please exit quickly without talking or standing in the aisles, in front of the doors, or just outside the doors.
- Testing: Prepare yourself by using your notes from the messages, outlines, and text of verses.
- Study sessions: All trainees must study for three hours every morning, preferably in groups of 8-10. Rest time is from 1:30-2:30pm. No phone calls during rest time.
- Young people's study time: Study sessions are mandatory for all English-speaking young people (High School through College Age) attending the training. Daily meetings from 9:00am to 11:45am will be held in the Ministry Conference Center at the LSM campus. The responsible ones for the young people from each locality must make sure that their young people get back to their hospitality from 12:00-3:00pm each day. Please do not leave any young people at the LSM campus during this time.
- Security: Trainees, especially the sisters, are advised not to walk alone after dark. It is better to walk in groups of two or more to your destination.
- Pictures: Please do not take pictures during any meeting of the training.
- Recording: Recording of the messages (including video recording) is prohibited during all meetings of the training. This includes live streaming of the messages to the Internet, which will be grounds for dismissal from the training.
- Computer notebooks: Computer notebooks are allowed only if your keyboard is a quiet one. If it makes any noise, please do not use your computer. No notes taken by hand or by computer can be circulated. They are to be used only by you for review and study purposes. Please note that there is no provision at the LSM campus for you to plug in your laptop or any other electronic device. Please do not use any of the electrical outlets.
- Dress Code: Concerning the matter of dress, we would ask all the saints to let the peace of Christ arbitrate in your hearts and to consider one another in brotherly love.
- Cell phones: Please turn cell phones off during the training meetings.